Hey Berliners (and I don’t mean donuts),
We are starting operations in a few new places. This translates into an opportunity for you! We are in need of one or two teachers who live in or near (or are able to easily commute to) Lichtenberg once a week for a few classes. Ideally, you would need to be comfortable, after some training and with mentoring/guidance as needed with teaching a group of 4- to 6-year-olds, a group of 12- to 15-year-olds, and an adult conversation in a cute little cafe which, for the duration of our lessons, will be closed to outside customers. Should you be comfortable with some, but not all, of these groups, we’d still be happy to consider your application.
You would need:
– You MUST live in Berlin. We are not able to offer relocation assistance from other cities/countries.
– To be fluent in English, of course.
– To be able to work as a freelancer in Germany.
– To have a Führungszeugnis (police report from Germany which says you are not a criminal: required to work with children in Germany)
– To be good with kids, and able to get teens/adults talking.
– To be organized enough to be dependable, punctual, and able to handle things without daily oversight.
– To be free at least one afternoon/evening per week, ideally on Mondays.
– To be available for an interview in-person sometime within the next two weeks.
– Should the interview go well, to find time to ride along with other trainers twice in the week after your interview.
– To have an AwesomE attitude!
If this sounds like you, we’ll be waiting for your application: email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you soon!